Adding Wimba Live Classroom Tool Link to Course Menu
To Add a Content Area to the Course Menu:
1) Check to make sure your Edit mode button is ON.
2) Click on the white "plus" sign in your course menu.
3) Click on "Create Tool Link".
4) Type in "Live Classroom", and then be sure to click on the drop-down arrow to select the specific type of tool you are adding, in this case, "Wimba Classroom List".
5) Select "Available to Users", and then click "Submit".
6) "Live Classroom" will appear at the bottom of the Menu, but you can drag and drop it to the desired position in the menu.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Department of Online Learning at 201-200-3449 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.