Send a Message to Your Students
1) On the Messages page, click Create Message on the action bar.
2) On the Compose Message page, select To and a list of course members appears.
3) In the Select Recipients: To line box, select the recipients and click the right-pointing arrow to move them to the Recipients box. You can use the Cc, and Bcc functions to send the message to those users that may be interested in the message, but are not the primary recipients. When using Bcc, other recipients do not know that the users listed in the Bcc field are receiving the message.
4) Type the Subject.
5) Type the Body. You can use the Text Editor functions to format the text and include files, images, web links, multimedia, and mashups. You may only upload from Course Files.
6) In the Attachment section, optionally, add an attachment from your computer.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Department of Online Learning at 201-200-3449 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.