Test Feedback Options
To select Result and Feedback options, go to a content area and locate a deployed test.
Click the action link next to the test name and select Edit the Test Options.
In Section 6 of the Test Options screen, you will see the available options. To select an option, click the check box associated with the option.
Test feedback options determine the type of results users receive after a test is submitted.
You may set up to two rules to show results and feedback.
Each rule has two parts: when the feedback will be displayed, and what feedback will be displayed.
When Options are:
- After Submission
- One-time View
- On Specific Date
- After Due Date
- After Availability End Date
- After Attempts are Graded
What Options are:
- Score: Shows the score a student achieved out of points possible.
- All Answers: Shows all answer options.
- Correct: Shows the answers a student answered correctly.
- Submitted: Shows all of a studentís submitted answers.
- Feedback: Shows instructor-generated feedback messages for each question.
∑ Show Incorrect Questions: Shows the test's questions along with an indicator of which questions were answered correctly or incorrectly.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Department of Online Learning at 201-200-3449 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.